MD 72/120/294/504 Medical Refrigerators
Heat sensitive drugs, vaccines, pharmaceutical and medical products should be stored in cold environment and those products need stable storage conditions which cannot be guaranteed by an ordinary refrigerator.
The MD Series Medical Refrigerators are specifically designed to optimize the storage of those valued products. Their rugged construction in stainless steel is combined with high density polyurethane insulation and efficient cooling and fast temperature recovery after door opening optimize the storage conditions.
High technology is combined with practical advantages. Perfect for viewing the stock, the triple glass door window has anti-fogging inner glass for top visibility while the external glass prevents ingress of degrading UV light. Switchable inner lights assist with viewing of the contents.
The MD Series Medical Refrigerators are powered by N-SmArt™ which has internal memory storing temperatures records up to ten years with one hour intervals as digitally and graphically. By means of NuveCloser™ software, The MD Series Medical Refrigerators can be controlled via internet. Sample safety is given top priority with audible, visual, open door and optional NuveWarn™ remote alarm system, plus an optional AlerText™ text message to multiple mobile phones. Sending e-mail up to five e-mail addresses in case of any failure is offered as standard Alarms are independently powered by a permanently recharged battery. The units can be placed in corridors as the door, power switch and optional chart recorder are all key lock protected.
MD 72: 200 lt.
MD 120: 303 lt.
MD 294: 630 lt.
MD 504: 1090 lt.
- Temperature range: 0°C / 10°C
- Temperature display with 0.1°C resolution
- Interior chamber: Stainless steel
- Door window with triple glass
- Programmable microprocessor N-SmArt™ control system
- Password protected control system
- 4.3” TFT colourful display for maximum information
- 5 languages option (Turkish, English, French, Spanish, Russian)
- Full traceability by keeping the operating parameters digitally and
- graphically in the memory
- Internal memory for 10 years data
- Colour changing error screen
- Equipped with NuveCom™ communication unit
- USB port to store the temperature records on memory stick
- World-wide access via ethernet port with NuveCloser™
- Rapid support by sending e-mails with the details of the failure
- RS 232 port for PC or AlerText™
- High density injected polyurethane insulation
- Door with key lock
- Perfect air tightness with magnetic gasket
- Alarm system for high and low temperature power failure,
- temperature sensor failure and open door
- Re-chargeable battery for control and alarm system
- Remote alarm outlet
- Standard outlet for central alarm system
Leave a Reply